Businesses are increasingly turning to integrated communications solutions, a technology category known as Unified Communications that’s increasingly critical to efficient and effective business operations.
But those organizations have very different perspectives and strategies on which tools and solutions to implement.
Read the source article at crn.com
The IT Solution Experts at PTS are offering an innovative, new, complimentary assessment service: the PTS Virtual Environment Performance Analysis, or VEPA.
As part of your Free IT Assessment, PTS will:
- Furnish software tools to scan your existing IT environment
- Offer guidance in performing the scan
- Provide a detailed report with the resulting accumulated metrics
- Review the results in terms of impact to your business
- Recommend the optimal balance of physical, virtual, and hyperconverged infrastructure
Read the source article at Data Center Design
CA Technologies has decided to get out of the data center infrastructure management market, where it was considered one of the leaders.
The New York-based IT infrastructure management software giant will no longer sell its stand-alone DCIM software solution, called CA DCIM, which has been deployed in data centers operated by Facebook and NTT-owned RagingWire, among others.
Read the source article at Data Center Knowledge