All signs indicate that 2016 will be a year of many challenges. Disruptive technologies will be introduced, the exponential increase in computing power will continue, while businesses will demand a prompt response to quickly changing requirements. At the same time the requirement to be highly resource efficient will stay the same.
As a result of these challenges we predict these changes will emerge in 2016:
Read the source article at Data Center Knowledge
The IT Solution Experts at PTS are offering an innovative, new, complimentary assessment service: the PTS Virtual Environment Performance Analysis, or VEPA.
As part of your Free IT Assessment, PTS will:
- Furnish software tools to scan your existing IT environment
- Offer guidance in performing the scan
- Provide a detailed report with the resulting accumulated metrics
- Review the results in terms of impact to your business
- Recommend the optimal balance of physical, virtual, and hyperconverged infrastructure
Read the source article at Data Center Design
Hyper-converged infrastructure startup SimpliVity Monday said its business, especially sales of its software on the Cisco UCS server platform, has grown significantly over the past year. That growth, and an expected IPO sometime in the future, led to its hiring of a couple of executives to fill key roles as the company also invests heavily in expanding its workforce, said Doron Kempel, CEO of the Westborough, Calif.-based vendor.
Read the source article at crn.com